June 24, 2011 Install Android SDK offline
I has problem with install android sdk thought internet connection. So I found another way to install it in simple way.
1. Download and install: http://dl.google.com/android/installer_r11-windows.exe
Create folder temp in folder installed, example: C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\temp
2. Download sdk platform:
3. Download platforms tools: http://dl-ssl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools_r05-windows.zip
4. You can download more version if need, here is it: http://dl-ssl.google.com/android/repository/repository.xml
5. Copy and extract all download zip file to temp foder.
6. Run SDK Manager (C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\SDK Manager.exe)
6. It will ask choose package to install, then click Cancel
7. Choose available packages, then choose Android repository, and choose the SDK platform that u already download zip. In this case it is SDK platform android 2.2
8. Click Install Selected > Install > Done.
9. Hope you can install Android SDK fast, and you can upgrade new version later.