Tag Archives: GIT
2.Clone the source from host git
3. Enter url as image
4. If you dont have putty key, follow this: Start > All program > Tortoise git > putty gen
Click generate and save the public + private key
5. Add file to host
6.Commit to host + add comment
7. While execute above steps, it will ask you account + password or name + email. Please input them.
8. Submit all changes to host. By right click on root folder and choose Git > Sync
9. Then click Push button and input the password. Finish.
1. Download & install msysgit
2. Create folder: DevTeam (this is working folder, other child folder will content source)
3. Right click and choose Git Gui
5. Choose Clone Existing Repository
6. Enter source location & target directory (is folder DevTeam/android), click Clone button
7. Enter password, it will ask password for several times, just input correct password.
To view history: right click on folder: choose Git History
To commit: choose menu Commit > Rescan, then click button Stage change, add comment, click Sign off, click Commit , click Push
To get source: choose menu Remote -> Fetch from …